Sonic specific jar files on weblogic application server10.3

Posted by Admin on 15-Jul-2009 01:36

My team is working on SonicMQ 7.6 and wants to integrate with Weblogic Application Server 10.3 by configuring Foriegn JMS server.

what SonicMQ specific jar files needs to add on weblogic server?

All Replies

Posted by Admin on 21-Jul-2009 08:31

Hi,

you will need to set the com.sonicsw.jndi.mfcontext.MFContextFactory as "initial-context-factory", it means you'll need the mfcontext.jar.

We are working with foreign jndi and with wls messaging bridges, therefore we put the following jars in our sys classpath:
mfcontext.jar,
sonic_Client.jar,
sonic_XA.jar,
sonic_Crypto.jar

You might also want to inculde sonic_XMessage.jar into your classpath just to avoid some issues with multipart messages (ClassCastExceptions, esp. when working with messaging bridges).

regards,
maciej

Posted by Admin on 02-Sep-2009 06:38

Hi there,

can somebody tell me where I can get these jar-files. I am working with SonicMQ 7.61 and Weblogic 10.3.

I can find sonic_Client.jar, sonic_XA.jar, sonic_Crypto.jar and sonic_XMessage.jar BUT mfcontext.jar is not there. Which jar contains "com.sonicsw.jndi.mfcontext" for my initial context factory?

Best regards,

Danilo

Posted by Admin on 02-Sep-2009 08:15

\MQ7.6\lib\mfcontext.jar

regards,

maciej

Posted by Admin on 02-Sep-2009 11:34

Hi,

many thanks for your help. I am connecting to a remote Sonic system. For this reason I could not see the installation folders... I asked the admin to send me the files based on the folder you suggested and he found them!

Thanks a lot,

Danilo

This thread is closed