Adaptris not able to start after upgrade to 7.6.2

Posted by Admin on 21-Sep-2009 08:35

Hello,

I have got the setup, where i have Adaptris 2.2 with EDIFACT converters installed as a framework component in my Sonic DS. With version 7.5.2 everything worked just fine, but after upgrade to 7.6.2, adaptris component fails to start with an error

[09/09/21 15:27:03] (severe) Failed to start ID=AdaptrisComponentInstance, trace follows...
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.sun.jmx.remote.protocol.jmxmp.ServerProvider cannot be cast to javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorServerProvider
        at com.adaptris.sonic.mf.AdaptrisMfComponent.start(Unknown Source)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.startComponent(ContainerImpl.java:1401)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.loadComponent(ContainerImpl.java:1366)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.loadConfiguredComponent(ContainerImpl.java:473)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.loadConfiguredComponents(ContainerImpl.java:4105)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.loadAllConfiguredComponents(ContainerImpl.java:3941)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.bootFramework(ContainerImpl.java:2232)
        at com.sonicsw.mf.framework.agent.ContainerImpl.<init>(ContainerImpl.java:313)

I suspect that it has something todo with incompatibilities between MF API between 7.5.2 and 7.6.2. Has anyone else encountered the same problem, and if so, what has been done to fix the issue.\

regards,

---Margus

All Replies

This thread is closed