Accessing the RME?

Posted by Admin on 10-Nov-2008 05:27

I need to get the rejected message reason from the RME in form of a xml.How could we retrive the message and display without using the XSL Transformation?

All Replies

Posted by jtownsen on 10-Nov-2008 19:53

I assume there's no problem using XSLT in an ESB process, so you could change the RME to a different Endpoint and have a process use that endpoint as it's Entry endpoint. The process would transform the message into the required format. The Exit endpoint would be the original RME.

Posted by Admin on 11-Nov-2008 04:12

Thank You!!

I have got it with the transformation service.

Posted by Admin on 15-Oct-2009 09:23

I don't understand why the Exit Endpoint has to be the original RME - what is the purpose of doing that? I appreciate any clarifications.

Thanks.

Posted by Bill Wood on 16-Oct-2009 18:29

wchou wrote:

I don't understand why the Exit Endpoint has to be the original RME - what is the purpose of doing that? I appreciate any clarifications.

Thanks.

I believe the assumption here is the need to have some process that wants to read from the RME and process it as XML.  Because a Rejected Message has a Multipart format (Error in Part[0], and the original N parts as parts 1...N+1), the suggestion was to have a new process that reads from the RME of the original process, transforms the message into XML, and then sends the resultiing message to the place that you want the XML.

This thread is closed