xq message transformation using xslt

Posted by Admin on 13-Nov-2008 03:46

I Want to modify the xml message using xslt.The challenge i faced is that the xq message is multipart and i was able to do the modifications in only one part.I want information from other parts also.can you please tell me how to do the transformation in other parts also and get the required details.

All Replies

Posted by jtownsen on 13-Nov-2008 07:02

Out of the box, there's no simple way. You'd either need to write your own custom service or just download the Enrichment Service available from Sonic Code Share (http://www.psdn.com/library/thread.jspa?threadID=12116). The Enrichment Service will enable you to do a lot more than just what you're looking for here.

Posted by jet on 13-Nov-2008 09:17

Janet,

If you're looking at applyling the XML Transformation the same to ALL parts of the msg, you can simply specify "All" or "-1" in the "Default Message Part" init param for the service instance, or in the "Message Part" runtime param if overriding init within the ESB Process service instance step.

If you're wanting to apply a different XML Transformation to the various parts, then, I'm going to agree entirely w/ Jamie and say custom service or the enrichment service type.

HTH.

-Jeff.

Posted by Bill Wood on 18-Oct-2009 16:31

I think you want to do the following:

• Add a JavaScript rules file.
  • Copy all (or sections) of the other parts as Parameters to the stylesheet.

This thread is closed