Passing Runtime Parameters to a Java Service Type in a Scena

Posted by sedge on 16-Aug-2011 01:07

How can I create Scenarios to pass different values to Runtime Parameters in a Java Service Type?

Workbench Help and the Documentation suggest that it is possible ("2. Enter or modify parameter values, and ESB messages."), but don't show how.

Thanks

Steve

All Replies

Posted by JimmyPoulin on 17-Aug-2011 10:37

Runtime parameters are specified when you use the service type in a given process. The same service instance can be used with different runtime parameters in different processes. The Init Parameters, on the other hand, are configured at the service instance level.

Hope this helps,

Posted by sedge on 17-Aug-2011 18:26

Hi Jimmy

I am comfortable with the use of Java Service Types: Creating them, Starting Instances and using them in ESB Processes, and with using Initialisation and Runtime Parameters.

My question relates to the use of Java Service Type Scenarios: How can I pass in Runtime Parameter values from a Scenario?

Or, more accurately, how can I use Java Service Type Scenarios to Unit Test different combinations of Runtime Parameter values?

Thanks

Steve

Posted by jerem on 12-Sep-2011 10:23

hellop stephen,

runtime parameters are related to ESB process.

If you want to test different combinations of runtime parameter you have create esb processes.

regards

Chan Jeremy

This thread is closed