Messages in dev.Exit Endpoint

Posted by tannikas on 27-Jun-2012 05:40

Hi,

I have ESB processes which work fine but send some messages into dev.Exit endpoint. Question is why?

These processes don’t have Exit Endpoints.

In one process I have last step before Exit one way dispatch service and when tracking is on I see that this dispatch step sends message to dev.Exit. When I replace Exit with Terminate step, then message is not sent. Why so?

In other process I have last step before Exit XML transformation service that removes some headers and one message part. Tracking shows that this step is sending message into dev.Exit. When I remove this step, then message is not sent. Why so?

It is strange that I have many similar processes which don’t send these messages.

Thank you,

Tanel

All Replies

Posted by Bill Wood on 26-Oct-2013 14:55

Is this behavior seen when you run tests inside Sonic Workbench, or is it something that generically happens in tests run outside Workbench.

Inside Workbench, when you run a test scenario for an ESB Process, the process is wrapped in a dynamically created process which overrides the Exit, RME, and Fault endpoints.   This is so you can see the output in the Output window.

This thread is closed