API to get all the information about Administered Objects

Posted by appmath on 12-Oct-2012 11:59

Hello,

I need to get a list for all the JNDI Destinations (lookup names/destinations names) and all the Connection Factories for testing purposes, I am basically trying to recreate the infomation displayed by the JMS Administered Objects Tool.

Thanks,

Aziz

All Replies

Posted by alex.mcgill@redprairie.com on 12-Oct-2012 12:03

I am currently out of the office, and will return on Tuesday the 23rd of October. If you require assistance please contact reception on +44 01904 727 150

Email Disclaimer

Posted by rrudis on 12-Oct-2012 14:16

Take a look at the 'Using the Sonic JNDI SPI' section in the SonicMQ Application Programming Guide, or at the List command in the Management | jndiAPI sample.

Posted by appmath on 12-Oct-2012 17:54

Hello Ronald,

I have looked but didn't find anything for my specific needs, I don't want to modify anything, I just need to all the information about the administered objects. The sample I have looked at expect the user to use specific names for each administered object. Here is the description associated with the sample:

samples\Management\jndiAPI     -- examples showing how to use either Java or JavaScript
                                     to programmatically organize and store JMS
                                     administered objects in the Directory Service based.

Basically I am looking for something super simple

someDomainBean.getAllDestinations()

someDomainBean.getAllConnectionFactories()

Thanks,

Aziz

Posted by appmath on 12-Oct-2012 18:29

I tried list (from the JndiCLI sample) and I didn't get anything. I should have tried it on a node that actually has JNDI administered objects (I was misled when the output was blank instead of some kind of message informing me that no JNDI info was associated with that node).

Thanks to you and Zhe and have a great weekend.

This thread is closed