Silent Sonic Launcher installation on Linux

Posted by appmath on 10-Dec-2012 18:25

Hello,

Does Sonic cover the scenario mentioned in the title?

I have looked at: "Progress Sonic 8.5.1 Installation and Upgrade Guide".

Alas, chapter 6, page 132, covers "Using Response Files with Installers" while chapter 3 covers "Using Progress Sonic Launcher Installer". I failed to find an example that covers the use of the Sonic Launcher with a response file.

Thanks,

Aziz

All Replies

Posted by tsteinbo on 10-Dec-2012 18:27

Thomas Steinborn is no longer with Progress Software and has moved to Aurea Software to continue support of the Sonic, Savvion, Actional, and DataXtend product lines.

For requests related to Progress Business (or Progress Application Partners inquiring about Sonic), please contact sfdcacctrequests@progress.com and your request will be routed to the appropriate person at Progress.

To contact Thomas regarding matters related to Sonic, Savvion, Actional or DataXtend, his new contact information is tsteinbo@aureasoftware.com.

Posted by sfritz on 10-Dec-2012 18:27

“Savvion, Sonic, Actional, and DXSI are now part of Aurea Software! As a result I am no longer available at this email address.

New contact information:

My Email: stefan@aureasoftware.com

My Phone: +1-512-2018-287 (1-512-2018-AUR) Ext# 6217

Support Portal: www.AureaSoftware.com/Support

Support Email: support@aureasoftware.com

Support Phone: +1-650-801-1899

Progress Software SupportLink will remain unchanged for a few weeks, and then will transition to the Aurea Support Portal listed above.

Thanks,

Stefan Fritz

This thread is closed