Error in Web Service Invocation

Posted by Admin on 23-Jul-2008 16:20

Hi

I am having issues performing the simplest of tasks, invoking a web service.

1) I have created a simple web service invocation process using

http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?wsdl URL

2) I have created a sample XML using the same url for the inpout.

3) I created a scenario for the esbws process and used the xml as the sample input.

When I run the scenario I get the following error (I am using Sonic 7.5 version)

Any help is appreciated

Thank you

Krishna

====================================================

ID=dev_ESBCore (severe) Exception calling service WSInvocationComponent: message rejected

ID=dev_ESBCore (severe) Trace follows...

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.:

at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(WSDLReaderImpl.java:1750)

at org.apache.wsif.util.WSIFUtils.readWSDL(WSIFUtils.java:581)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.invkimpl.ESBServiceImpl.getWSDLWithClassLoader(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.invkimpl.ESBServiceImpl.getEndpoint(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.wsinvk.WSInvocationScriptObject$WSInvocationScriptCommand.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.script.Command.executeScriptCommand(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.script.Command.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.script.ScriptEngine.executeCommand(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.wsinvk.WSInvocationComponent.service(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.debug.DebugServiceInterceptor.intercept(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain$XQInterceptorServiceWrapper.intercept(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain$XQInterceptorServiceWrapper.service(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain.service(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ServiceMessageHandler.callService(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ServiceMessageHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ProcessMessageHandler.doHandleMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ProcessMessageHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQDispatcher.onMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendToService(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendToAddress(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendToProcess(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendToProcess(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendToAddress(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendEnvelopes(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.endpoint.container.EndpointContextContainer.onMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xq.connector.jms.JMSEndpoint$JMSEndpointListener.onMessage(Unknown Source)

at progress.message.jimpl.Session.deliver(Session.java:2952)

at progress.message.jimpl.Session.run(Session.java:2358)

at progress.message.jimpl.Session$SessionThread.run(Session.java:2743)

com.sonicsw.xqimpl.invk.ESBException: null (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.) (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.wsinvk.WSInvocationScriptObject$WSInvocationScriptCommand.execute(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.wsinvk.WSInvocationComponent.service(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.debug.DebugServiceInterceptor.intercept(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain$XQInterceptorServiceWrapper.intercept(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.XQServiceChain$XQInterceptorServiceWrapper.service(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ServiceMessageHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ProcessMessageHandler.doHandleMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.ProcessMessageHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendToService(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.service.MessageSendingHelper.sendEnvelopes(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.endpoint.container.EndpointContextContainer.onMessage(Unknown Source)

at com.sonicsw.xq.connector.jms.JMSEndpoint$JMSEndpointListener.onMessage(Unknown Source)

com.sonicsw.xq.XQServiceException: (null (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.)) (null (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.) (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.))

Caused by...

WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.:

at com.sonicsw.xqimpl.invkimpl.ESBServiceImpl.getWSDLWithClassLoader(Unknown Source)

com.sonicsw.xqimpl.invk.ESBException: null (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.) (WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to locate document at 'http://ws.cdyne.com/WeatherWS/Weather.asmx?WSDL'.)

Caused by...

All Replies

Posted by rstanciu on 28-Jul-2008 04:35

It seems like your Internet access is blocked by a connection script or a proxy, may be using IE you can see the wsdl but not in eclipse.

Posted by Admin on 28-Jul-2008 08:55

Hi

Thank you for taking the time to answer the question. That was my initial thought, but, the thing that puzzles me is that the wizard for creating an XML was able to parse the URL and fetch the types from the server, and also the wizard for creating a Web Service invocation also fetches the Port, Operation, Input and Output parameters from the URL. So, in my view this is not a proxy issue, but something else.

I tried a diffrent approach, where I went to the URL and fetched the WSDL file and saved it locally and modified the WS invocation to launch it off of local file system. Then I got a different error, but no success.

Thank you

Krishna

Posted by rstanciu on 29-Jul-2008 03:55

I give a try and for me it work fine. I use SonicWB 7.5 linux.

This is the input file in scenario:

In attachement you can see the result of GetWeatherInformation operation.

Posted by rstanciu on 29-Jul-2008 05:45

as you see, I can consume the webservice with no errors.

As I say, I vote for an access denied in your network (Internet connection) .

Your enterprise firewall can cut the POST/HTTP or something.

Posted by Admin on 29-Jul-2008 22:19

Hello Thank you for the response. I realized that I have an Oralce Loopback Network Controller and a Norton Anti Virus installed on my laptop and when I turned off the firewall, the WS invocation worked.

Thank you once again

Krishna Vedula

This thread is closed