Commnication from a webservice to Sonic Toipc??

Posted by Admin on 05-Jan-2009 00:33

Hi,

I developed a web service using TomCat. Now i need to send the xml recived from a client to Sonic Topic. Please tel how to connect Sonic via web service using Tomcat?

All Replies

Posted by jtownsen on 05-Jan-2009 03:16

Assuming that you're using Sonic ESB, you would simply need to set up a process that uses the specific Sonic Topic as the entry end point and then access the web service via the Web Service Step.

If you're only using Sonic MQ, you will need to program a client that listens on the Sonic Topic and then bundles the incoming message into a web Service request. Of course, you would also need to program the error handling and notification.

Posted by Admin on 05-Jan-2009 04:03

Thanks, My question in reverse way i.e. XML is coming from web service client to web service by accessing a web method (This step is over) and now just forward this XML from web service to Sonic MQ. I am using MQ only.

Posted by Admin on 05-Jan-2009 04:04

Thanks, My question in reverse way i.e. XML is coming from web service client to web service by accessing a web method (This step is over) and now just forward this XML from web service to Sonic MQ. I am using MQ only.

Posted by rstanciu on 05-Jan-2009 05:00

If you are using SonicMQ only you can do a HTTP/POST over the http acceptor.

Take a look to the: samples\HttpDirect\JmsInboundSend

This thread is closed