How to load .d files dynamically..

Posted by vithal.kattikar@hgst.com on 07-Jul-2015 01:11

Hi All,

Good day .

In Linux server , I have installed OE 11.2 RDBMS enterprise version and created the void  database with prostrct create command and used procopy to copy schema from empty8 database to newly created database .I have loaded .df files into newly created database.

But how to load .d file dynamically . Do we need to install '4 GL development system' to RUN 'prodict/dump_d.p' and

'prodict/load_d.p'.

All Replies

Posted by Libor Laubacher on 07-Jul-2015 03:05

Yes on the devel license or you can use bulkload or you can re-dump the data using binary dump and use binary load.

[collapse]
From: vithal.kattikar@hgst.com [mailto:bounce-vithalkattikarhgstcom@community.progress.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 8:12 AM
To: TU.OE.Architecture@community.progress.com
Subject: [Technical Users - OE Architecture Cloud and Arcade] How to load .d files dynamically..

Thread created by vithal.kattikar@hgst.com

Hi All,

Good day .

In Linux server , I have installed OE 11.2 RDBMS enterprise version and created the void  database with prostrct create command and used procopy to copy schema from empty8 database to newly created database .I have loaded .df files into newly created database.

But how to load .d file dynamically . Do we need to install '4 GL development system' to RUN 'prodict/dump_d.p' and

'prodict/load_d.p'.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

This thread is closed