Shameless Plug - Building an OERA Implementation Workshop at

Posted by Mike Ormerod on 27-Mar-2007 09:17

Hi

Since some of our guys are working on this I thought I abuse my power and run a shameless plug for a great workshop that will be running prior to exchange in Phoenix

It's entitled "Building an OERA Implementation" with the following description :

"The OpenEdge Reference Architecture (OERA) gives you a basis for achieving flexibility and consistency in architecting OpenEdge based business applications. In this hands-on workshop, we will review architecture concepts, components, reference designs, and example implementations. You will go through a simple process of producing business functionality within an OERA-based implementation. The aim is to show you, through discussion and examples, the added benefits of following the OERA guidelines and how the architecture can help you extend the reach of your application functionality. At the conclusion of this workshop, you will have a better understanding of the OERA, its benefits, how features in OpenEdge 10 make it easier to implement an application based on OERA, and how you can begin to apply these concepts to your application design. Knowledge of OpenEdge 10 is not needed but will be an advantage. Knowledge and understanding of the OpenEdge AppServer is recommended."

So if you've not already done so, you can register for this workshop, plus others at http://www.progress.com/exchange/2007/workshops_forums/index.ssp

See you there !

Mike

All Replies

This thread is closed