Class-based OERA Docs and Codebase

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 25-Apr-2008 11:23

Hi.

I have the class-based OERA docs and codebase from April/May of 07.

Has there been any update?

I can't find the class-based implementation anywhere on PSDN except for a few presentations.

All Replies

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 25-Apr-2008 11:41

That's because there hasn't been an overall implementation. Yes, I agree, doing AutoEdge over again in a class-based implementation might be instructive, but there doesn't seem to be any interest at PSC in going beyond a few whitepapers.

Posted by Jeff Ledbetter on 25-Apr-2008 11:47

It's odd that the docs I have are no longer even on PSDN (that I can find). Did someone decide that it was bad idea and take them down?

Posted by Mike Ormerod on 25-Apr-2008 11:48

Hi.

I have the class-based OERA docs and codebase from

April/May of 07.

Has there been any update?

I can't find the class-based implementation anywhere

on PSDN except for a few presentations.

Currently, those are the latest versions.

Posted by Mike Ormerod on 25-Apr-2008 11:49

No, we've suffered from a few broken links as the PSDN peeps have moved stuff around a little. We're currently going through and making sure everything is as it should be. Hence you may have also seen a number of update messages if you have 'watches' on certain categories.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 25-Apr-2008 12:09

A painfully large number .... I hope no one posts anything new during this period.

This has got to be a real priority item to get fixed. The idea of getting notice when something new is posted by category is great, but the way it works now, most of the notices are bogus so I no longer pay them much attention.

Posted by Admin on 25-Apr-2008 12:42

Hi Thomas, can't you discuss this with psdnfeedback@progress.com as others might be disturbed by notifications that don't belong to Jeff's initial thread.

Sorry for polluting THIS thread myself.

Have a nice weekend

This thread is closed