AutoEdge Install

Posted by mikeperkin on 14-Feb-2011 09:28

Hi

I am preparing to install AutoEdge 2.0.4 on Windows 7 (32-bit) with OE 10.2B and Sonic 8.0. The installation notes refer to running seed.bat in step 2.3.3, yet this doesn't exist in my Sonic install directory (and nowhere else for that matter). Also, the UpgradeOldPropertyFiles.bat file in the OEinstalldir\esbadapter\config directory doesn't have the same number of instances of [[sonic-esb]] and [[install-dir]] that are referred to in step 2.3.4 of the installation notes. Are there any later versions of the installation notes available, or do I just ignore these issues and proceed with the installation anyway? I've seen the note on IIS 7 regarding WebSpeed, but any other pointers as to what I need to look out for given the above combination of Windows, OE and Sonic would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

All Replies

Posted by Mike Ormerod on 14-Feb-2011 10:05

Hi Mike

I've not fully tested it with Sonic 8, but yes I believe the seed.bat file was something for Sonic 7.5/6 in order to correct set up the entries for the ESB & OE.  I don't recall running it when I installed AutoEdge with Sonic 8.

This thread is closed