Unable to Publish new Instance of a Deployment

Posted by PSArcade on 19-Dec-2011 11:53

In Stage & Test:

Created new deployment from "Windows All-In-One".  Entry appears as expected under "My Deployments".

Tried to Publish.  It appeared that the Instance was *almost* created, but the screen refreshed to the previous (pre-Publish) state and the error shown in the attachment appeared  "ERROR: Requested URL not found".

Please help.  This is time-sensitive.

Thanks.

[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/22/arcade-publish-error-20111219.docx:550:0]

All Replies

Posted by Roy Ellis on 19-Dec-2011 12:12

Hi John,

this could just be an error caused by a timeout.  What is the name of the deployment you gave to show up in Demo?  Looking at your account you do have a deployment in the demo area.

Thanks, Roy

Posted by PSArcade on 19-Dec-2011 12:22

Yes, the deployment exists ("PS-Cloud-AIO").

But the *Publish* step fails (has happened more than once).

Thanks.

Posted by Roy Ellis on 19-Dec-2011 12:43

Okay, so correct me if I am wrong here.

You created PS-Cloud-All-In-One and then tried to "Publish" it to demo as PS-Cloud-AIO.  In stage&test PS-Cloud-All-In-One shows it published to the Demo area (I see that in your screen shot) and the new PS-Cloud-AIO shows up in Demo.  So the publish is working but you are getting an error?

Or were you trying to publish PS-Cloud-All-In-One to another name in Demo and it is not creating it?

Posted by PSArcade on 19-Dec-2011 13:14

Roy,

Moving forward: I now have a running instance and a Public DNS but Remote Desktop won't let me connect (either "remote access not enabled", "the remote computer is turned off", . . .).

Is there a time lag before the machine can be accessed?

Thanks,

John

Posted by jnisbet on 19-Dec-2011 13:24

I now have another error message: "Internel Server Error".

Posted by Roy Ellis on 19-Dec-2011 13:37

Hi John,

yes, it may take several minutes from the time you get the Running message to you will be able to login.  This has to do with any software that needs to be installed to the Windows operating system completing it's startup cycle.  Please try again and see if you can log in.

Roy

Posted by Roy Ellis on 19-Dec-2011 13:39

Hi John,

we have had this problem for a while now.  We are currently testing a fix.  They are not a problem with your deployments and instances, but a problem with the Arcade interface.  I will let you know when we have a possible fix deployed.

Thank you for reporting the problem, Roy

Posted by jnisbet on 19-Dec-2011 13:49

Thank you Roy. Yes, now can access...

This thread is closed