CORS config for oemanager web app

Posted by Mike Fechner on 14-Jun-2017 09:47

Hello,

does anybody has a working sample for allowing CORS for the PASOE 11.7 oemanager webapp?

I have tried adding a CORS filter to the config (either anonymous or basic) - but then the setup turned into form based auth ... :-(

I'm intending to call into the oemanager from an Angular 2 application, so cally would for now be from localhost:4200

When I build the angular 2 application and run it from a PASOE static folder, the oemanager access works find. 

Thanks!

Mike

All Replies

Posted by Irfan on 15-Jun-2017 16:52

Mike,

We have tried to configure the CORS filter for oemanager but it did not work either. So I would have to ask you to log a bug through TechSupport or I can do that for you.

If we figure out any workaround by then, will let you know.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 15-Jun-2017 17:46

Thanks Irfan,

I have logged case 00404295 yesterday. 

Cheers,
Mike

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 15.06.2017 um 23:53 schrieb Irfan <bounce-isyed@community.progress.com>:

Update from Progress Community
<4TR0SJIC7OD2-png_2D00_70x70x2-png>
Irfan

Mike,

We have tried to configure the CORS filter for oemanager but it did not work either. So I would have to ask you to log a bug through TechSupport or I can do that for you.

If we figure out any workaround by then, will let you know.

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by Irfan on 15-Jun-2017 18:56

Thank you Mike.

BTW, what was the use-case for you to access oemanager from your client Application. What was the information that you were looking for ?

Posted by Mike Fechner on 16-Jun-2017 04:58

It's part of the tooling we offer to our developers in our Angular client. An overview of the agents/sessions with the ability to trim them to get new application code loaded. 

Posted by ymaisonn on 16-Jun-2017 11:40

I will log a bug from case 00404295

Posted by MTBOO on 16-Jun-2017 11:55

Have you/do you need to register the CORS filter in the web.xml e.g.

<filter>

<filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.progress.appserv.services.security.OECORSFilter</filter-class>

</filter>

<filter-mapping>

<filter-name>CorsFilter</filter-name>

<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>

</filter-mapping>

Posted by Irfan on 16-Jun-2017 12:09

You have to add that in the oemgr<>.xml file. But when we add the CORS filter and the bean definition, it is not picking up those values. So, its a bug.

This thread is closed