OpenEdge 9.1 to 10.2B Upgrade Project

Posted by rcase on 07-May-2014 13:51

Hello everyone. I'm in the process of moving our application from OpenEdge 9.1 running on HP-UX to OpenEdge 10.2B on Suse Linux. I'm currently in the discovery phase and would like to reach out to all of you to find out if anyone has done an upgrade like this and what I can expect. I know I may need to investigate the scripts for backing up the database and AI files. I found the "Database Administration" PDF from http://documentation.progress.com/output/OpenEdge102b/pdfs/start.pdf . I'm in search for the Progress Language Reference as I have this from 9.1 but I cannot locate the 10.2B version. Any kind of advice/help is much appreciated based off your previous experiences. Thanks, Rob