ToolBox.xml cannot not be found

Posted by jmac12 on 14-Apr-2014 04:21

Hi All,

I'm using 10.2b Architect and I for some reasons I'm now not getting anything showing in the Toolbox when I go to Visual designer.

I've tried restoring to default but it says toolbox.cml cannot not be found. I can see in the root for my project. But if I get a copy of toolbar.xml off another system it just seems to right over it with blank. Anyone had this issue know how to resolve it?

thanks

All Replies

Posted by Anil Kumar on 14-Apr-2014 13:20

Hi Jmac12,

Can you perform ‘Reset Toolbox’ option in the Design Canvas and check for the control’s availability in the toolbox?

-          Does the same behavior is observed for all new projects and in all workspaces?

-          Can you please check for the availability of ‘Toolbox.xml’ file and its contents in $DLC directory

$DLC/oeide/properties/ToolBox.xml

Thanks and Regards,
Anil Kumar.

[collapse]
From: jmac12 [mailto:bounce-jmac12@community.progress.com]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2014 2:33 PM
To: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Subject: ToolBox.xml cannot not be found

Thread created by jmac12
Hi All,

I'm using 10.2b Architect and I for some reasons I'm now not getting anything showing in the Toolbox when I go to Visual designer.

I've tried restoring to default but it says toolbox.cml cannot not be found. I can see in the root for my project. But if I get a copy of toolbar.xml off another system it just seems to right over it with blank. Anyone had this issue know how to resolve it?

thanks
Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by Frank Meulblok on 09-May-2014 05:40

I'm guessing this is a synching issue between file system and eclipse plugins.

Cleaning the project and restaritng the workspace often helps in those cases

This thread is closed