how can I make the window center of the monitor?

Posted by LegacyUser on 18-Dec-2002 23:13

Maybe it is a very simple question,

but I havent found any attribute or method about it,

attention that what I mentioned is about a window,not a frame or others.

If someone knows how to do it,give me a hand please.