cant add PASOE Multiple ABL Apps to PDS

Posted by lhgonzalez on 27-Feb-2019 00:04

Hi, i hope some can give me an idea here. I have two instances of PASOE , and i create an extra ABL application in one of those instances, it works fine, but now that i want to add the abl application to PDS to deploy new services i only can see one abl application . 

im going throw window/preferences/progress openedge/server/openedge explorer, configure the conection and then i choose create servers and finish , but in the servers view only show one abl app for the PASOE instance. 

Posted by Ramadevi Dhavala on 28-Feb-2019 14:42

Hi,

Create servers and finish action creates only one PASOE server instance in the servers view.

The required ABL application can be selected during the PASOE server instance creation using the 'New Server' Wizard.

Steps:
1. In the Server View-> Right click and select New -> Server.
2. Select "Progress application Server for OpenEdge" under Progress Software Corporation. Say Next.
3. After selecting the required explorer connection, select the required pasoe server from "Progress application Server for OpenEdge" dropdown. From the 'ABL Application' drop down you can select the ABL apps and can finish the wizard.

Thanks,
Ramadevi

All Replies

Posted by Ramadevi Dhavala on 28-Feb-2019 14:42

Hi,

Create servers and finish action creates only one PASOE server instance in the servers view.

The required ABL application can be selected during the PASOE server instance creation using the 'New Server' Wizard.

Steps:
1. In the Server View-> Right click and select New -> Server.
2. Select "Progress application Server for OpenEdge" under Progress Software Corporation. Say Next.
3. After selecting the required explorer connection, select the required pasoe server from "Progress application Server for OpenEdge" dropdown. From the 'ABL Application' drop down you can select the ABL apps and can finish the wizard.

Thanks,
Ramadevi

Posted by lhgonzalez on 28-Feb-2019 20:57

thank you Ramadevi!

This thread is closed