Using Standard Libraries

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 30-May-2018 11:49

I'm trying to incorporate STL, (oehive.org) from fellow [mention:1c1853bb6e894337a23ff7880db47663:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05], but can't compile now, as 

file   libsfdc.i

is nowhere to be found on my installment

does someone knows what's wrong with my config?

Thanks

All Replies

Posted by Marco Mendoza on 30-May-2018 13:09

www.oehive.org/.../lib

It says " libsfdc.i - Salesforce.com API library (not included with the standard libraries).".

"Although there are no documentations at this time please contact me if you have any questions or requests.

Or help start a documentation project :)

Alon Blich

Email: alonblich@gmail.com

"

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 30-May-2018 13:58

Indeed it's stated that way, but reading further on doc, It was released version 3, wich supposedly included that new library...

"...Version 3 of the Progress Standard Libraries Project is Available for Download

Wed, 2011-08-03 16:25 — alonb

Version 3 of the Progress Standard Libraries Project is available for download.

www.oehive.org/.../lib

Here's a short list of some of the new updates -

1. Backup/Archive/Restore utilities.

2. Salesforce.com integration library.

3. Google API library...."

Being point #2 the missing one....

Posted by Alon Blich on 03-Jun-2018 04:39

Hello Octavio,

The project was started way back in the happy version 9 days and hasn't been updated in a long while although most libraries work and are still in use. If nothing else, you could use them for reference.

Note that not all libraries will compile. For example: Windows libraries will not compile on UNIX/Linux. There's also QAD MFG/Pro libraries that again will not compile except in an MFG/Pro environment.

Is there any specific library you are interested in? I've downloaded the latest version from www.oehive.org/.../slib.zip

The copy I've downloaded includes both the slibsfdc and slibgoogle libraries you mentioned. There's also a sample in the sample/ directory for the google library.

The sfdc and google libraries were written almost a decade ago. I don't know but I doubt if they still work. It is likely the interface has changed by now. Again, you could use these libraries as reference.

Kindest regards,

Alon

This thread is closed