Webserver

Posted by wsartorelli on 11-Apr-2018 06:53

Hi everyone, I have a problem in Webservise consumption, error "Status Code 400 received - (11773), can anyone tell me what it is?

Thank you.

Sartorelli

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 12-Apr-2018 13:16

Entry #40 in your propath points to “C:\DLC11\src\netlib\OpenEdge.Net.pl”.

Replace “src” with “gui”.

Brian Maher
Principal Engineer, Technical Support
Progress
Progress
14 Oak Park | Bedford, MA 01730 | USA
phone
+1 781 280 3075

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Google+

ProgressNext2018_Email_Signature

All Replies

Posted by gus bjorklund on 11-Apr-2018 12:15
Posted by 2356 on 11-Apr-2018 14:01

400 Bad Request?

Posted by wsartorelli on 11-Apr-2018 14:30

Yes, Bad Request.

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email