Webserver

Posted by wsartorelli on 11-Apr-2018 06:53

Hi everyone, I have a problem in Webservise consumption, error "Status Code 400 received - (11773), can anyone tell me what it is?

Thank you.

Sartorelli

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 12-Apr-2018 13:16

Entry #40 in your propath points to “C:\DLC11\src\netlib\OpenEdge.Net.pl”.

Replace “src” with “gui”.

Brian Maher
Principal Engineer, Technical Support
Progress
Progress
14 Oak Park | Bedford, MA 01730 | USA
phone
+1 781 280 3075

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Google+

ProgressNext2018_Email_Signature

All Replies

Posted by gus bjorklund on 11-Apr-2018 12:15
Posted by 2356 on 11-Apr-2018 14:01

400 Bad Request?

Posted by wsartorelli on 11-Apr-2018 14:30

Yes, Bad Request.

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email

De: 2356 [mailto:bounce-2356@community.progress.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2018 16:03
Para: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Assunto: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver

Update from Progress Community

400 Bad Request?

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, tem caráter confidencial e seu conteúdo é restrito ao destinatário da mensagem. Caso você tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano, queira por favor retorná-la ao destinatário e apagá-la de seus arquivos. Qualquer uso não autorizado, replicação ou disseminação desta mensagem ou parte dela é expressamente proibido. A Ypê não é responsável pelo conteúdo ou a veracidade desta informação

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment, is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or distribute this email message or any attachments to it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message from any computer or other data bank. Thank you.

Posted by jsandrea on 11-Apr-2018 15:31

Hi, usually when you have a 400 request error, it is because you are sending an incorrect HTTP request, the error can be in the header section, url or body, also you need to verify the type of data you send to the web service. Please share more information to help you.

Posted by wsartorelli on 12-Apr-2018 06:16

Thanks for the answer.
When I use SoapUI, with the same parameters, the connection is made correctly, when I use a Progress program, it presents the error.
Follow my program for you to check.
Thank you.

Wanderley Sartorelli.

De: jsandrea [mailto:bounce-jsandrea@community.progress.com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 11 de abril de 2018 18:10

Hi, usually when you have a 400 request error, it is because you are sending an incorrect HTTP request, the error can be in the header section, url or body, also you need to verify the type of data you send to the web service. Please share more information to help you.

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To unsubscribe from only this thread, go here.

Esta mensagem, incluindo seus anexos, tem caráter confidencial e seu conteúdo é restrito ao destinatário da mensagem. Caso você tenha recebido esta mensagem por engano, queira por favor retorná-la ao destinatário e apagá-la de seus arquivos. Qualquer uso não autorizado, replicação ou disseminação desta mensagem ou parte dela é expressamente proibido. A Ypê não é responsável pelo conteúdo ou a veracidade desta informação

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email message, including any attachment, is confidential and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you may not review, retransmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or distribute this email message or any attachments to it. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message from any computer or other data bank. Thank you.

Posted by Peter Judge on 12-Apr-2018 08:20

If you look at the request as it is sent (via Fiddler or some other proxy tool) you will probably see that there are additional <soap:envelope>  values. You don’t need to pass in the payload yourself.

Posted by jsandrea on 12-Apr-2018 09:03

HI, please try with the attached procedure, I got this response:

<Ou Id="11100810000010" Status="Error">TESTE LOTAC.-Invalid Ou Type: Division</Ou>

Checking this, is the same response that I got with SOAP UI.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Jaime.

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/clientdataservice.p:320:240]

Posted by wsartorelli on 12-Apr-2018 10:08

Jaime, do you understand Portuguese? Below follow in Portuguese, if you understand.

The compilation error follows:

How do I solve this compilation error?

Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaime, você entende português?

Segue erro na compilação:

Como resolvo esse erro da compilação?

Obrigado.

Assina-email

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018 11:49
Assunto: POSSIVEL SPAM RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver

HI, please try with the attached procedure, I got this response:

<Ou Id="11100810000010" Status="Error">TESTE LOTAC.-Invalid Ou Type: Division</Ou>

Checking this, is the same response that I got with SOAP UI.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Jaime.

https://community.progress.com/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/19/clientdataservice.p

View online

Posted by jsandrea on 12-Apr-2018 10:24

Hi, I can understand you but I'm afraid that I don't know to write in portuguese, I can write in spanish if you prefer.

About the error, you need to add the OpenEdge.Net.pl library to propath. In my case this library is located under C:\Progress\OpenEdge\gui\netlib.

If you want please check this thread community.progress.com/.../37133

I'm using OE 11.7.2.

Posted by Peter Judge on 12-Apr-2018 10:32

You need to make sure that the $DLC/src/netlib/OpenEdge.Net.pl procedure library is on PROPATH

Posted by wsartorelli on 12-Apr-2018 12:00

My propath:

Compilation error:

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email

De: Peter Judge [mailto:bounce-pjudge@community.progress.com]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018 12:34

You need to make sure that the $DLC/src/netlib/OpenEdge.Net.pl procedure library is on PROPATH

View online

Posted by jsandrea on 12-Apr-2018 12:28

Your propath looks ok. I got this error only when I omit "USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.*." on the top of the procedure.

Please ensure that you have this on the top:

USING Progress.Lang.*.

USING OpenEdge.Core.*.

USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.*.

USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP.Lib.ClientLibraryBuilder.

USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

USING OpenEdge.Core.WidgetHandle.

Posted by jsandrea on 12-Apr-2018 12:38

Your propath looks ok. I got this error only when I omit "USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP. *." on the top of the procedure.

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

De: wsartorelli <bounce-wsartorelli@community.progress.com>
Enviado el: Thursday, 12 April 2018 12:03 PM
Asunto: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver

My propath:

Compilation error:

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email

View online

View online

Posted by wsartorelli on 12-Apr-2018 12:54

My Progress version is 11.6

In my code contain the lines below, where is the error?

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

DEFINE VARIABLE oRequest            AS IHttpRequest         NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE oResponse           AS IHttpResponse        NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE oLib                AS IHttpClientLibrary   NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE xmlresponse         AS LONGCHAR             NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE xmlrequest          AS LONGCHAR             NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE hXmlDoc             AS HANDLE               NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE oRequestBody        AS WidgetHandle         NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE pocestado AS CHARACTER NO-UNDO.
DEFINE VARIABLE poireturnid AS INTEGER NO-UNDO.

Tanks.

Enviada em: quinta-feira, 12 de abril de 2018 14:40

Your propath looks ok. I got this error only when I omit "USING OpenEdge.Net.HTTP. *." on the top of the procedure.

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

My propath:

Compilation error:

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email

View online

View online

View online

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 12-Apr-2018 13:16

Entry #40 in your propath points to “C:\DLC11\src\netlib\OpenEdge.Net.pl”.

Replace “src” with “gui”.

Brian Maher
Principal Engineer, Technical Support
Progress
Progress
14 Oak Park | Bedford, MA 01730 | USA
phone
+1 781 280 3075

Twitter
Facebook
LinkedIn
Google+

ProgressNext2018_Email_Signature

Posted by jsandrea on 12-Apr-2018 13:16

Please change you Library OpenEdge.Net.pl   to   %DLC%\gui\netlib    instead   of    %DLC%\src\netlib.

Jaime.

Enviado el: Thursday, 12 April 2018 12:57 PM

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

Tanks.

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

My propath:

Compilation error:

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email

View online

View online

View online

View online

Posted by jsandrea on 12-Apr-2018 13:20

Please change you Library OpenEdge.Net.pl   to   %DLC%\gui\netlib    instead   of    %DLC%\src\netlib.

Jaime.

Posted by wsartorelli on 16-Apr-2018 06:34

Good morning my friends, thank you very much for the help, the solution sent by you ran perfectly, the communication and updating of the database was done correctly.

Thank you.

Wanderley.

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

My propath:

Compilation error:

Help me.

Tanks.

Assina-email

View online

View online

View online

Posted by Liliana Santiesteban on 04-May-2018 08:41

Hi all,

I have  OpenEdge 10.2b and have error in the consumption of the SOAP webservice.

Error message: 9318

Error message: 9407

Error loading WSDL document  https://....../SoapApi/web/ServiceUpdatecustomer.svc?wsdl :

Fatal Error: connect operation failed (WinSock reported error=0)

location: https://....../SoapApi/web/ServiceUpdatecustomer.svc?wsdl (11748)

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Posted by Liliana Santiesteban on 04-May-2018 08:44

Hi all,

I have  OpenEdge 10.2b and have error in the consumption of the SOAP webservice.

Error message: 9318

Error message: 9407

Error loading WSDL document  https://....../SoapApi/web/ServiceUpdatecustomer.svc?wsdl :

Fatal Error: connect operation failed (WinSock reported error=0)

location: https://....../SoapApi/web/ServiceUpdatecustomer.svc?wsdl (11748)

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Från: wsartorelli <bounce-wsartorelli@community.progress.com>
Skickat: den 12 april 2018 19:56
Till: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Ämne: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Webserver

community.progress.com
Know More By Logging In. Log In. Forgot Password

wsartorelli

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

Tanks.

USING Progress.Lang.*.
USING OpenEdge.Core.*.
USING OpenEdge.Net.URI.

My propath:

Compilation error:

Help me.

Tanks.

View online

View online

View online

View online

This thread is closed