Moderation

Posted by francois.caron on 16-Jan-2018 07:53

Hi,

I posted a question on this forum a couple days ago and I don't see it on the forum and I had no answer... maybe I made something wrong? How many days the moderation phase for new members could take? (I had a message after publishing telling me that my message would be process by a moderator)

Thanks

All Replies

Posted by James Palmer on 16-Jan-2018 08:06

Maybe post the question again Francois, because this post has appeared no problem.

Posted by Patrick Tingen on 17-Jan-2018 01:22

This forum is - how do I say this politically correct - not optimal (*).

If you post something and decide to change it, chances are that you end up with the message that it will be processed by a moderator. Don't hold your breath on that. If you change your post, make sure you copy it to the clipboard before you submit. If you get the message, just create a new one, paste your clipboard and change it a little, otherwise it is recognized as a double post.

* not convinced? try the search function or look at the site on your mobile device.

Posted by Patrick Tingen on 17-Jan-2018 01:25

You mean this message:

The problem is, this forum is - how do I say this politically correct - not optimal (*).

If you post something and decide to change it, chances are that you end up with the message that it will be processed by a moderator. Don't hold your breath on that. If you change your post, make sure you copy it to the clipboard before you submit. If you get the message, just create a new one, paste your clipboard and change it a little, otherwise it is recognized as a double post.

* not convinced? try the search function or look at the site on your mobile device.

This thread is closed