system.resources.missingmanifestresourceexception

Posted by MBeynon on 10-Jan-2018 07:56

Hi,

I'm getting an error that I've not come across before. I've built a .pl Library and have included my .resx that was created as part of the GUI portion of my application.

The app runs fine from the RCODE but not from my library.

I did a PROLIB -list on the library and I can see that my .resx is in the library at the same location as the .cls file it relates to. My ini file contains the PROPATH for the correct Library also.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Mark.

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 10-Jan-2018 08:02

Any Details on the error?

.resx Files cannot be loaded from a .pl

Unfortunately.

Sent from Nine

Von: MBeynon <bounce-MBeynon@community.progress.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018 2:57 nachm.
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE Development] system.resources.missingmanifestresourceexception

Update from Progress Community
MBeynon

Hi,

I'm getting an error that I've not come across before. I've built a .pl Library and have included my .resx that was created as part of the GUI portion of my application.

The app runs fine from the RCODE but not from my library.

I did a PROLIB -list on the library and I can see that my .resx is in the library at the same location as the .cls file it relates to. My ini file contains the PROPATH for the correct Library also.

Anyone seen this before?

Thanks,

Mark.

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by MBeynon on 10-Jan-2018 08:18

The only error I get is the one in the subject of my post followed by the path of the resx file itself

Posted by MBeynon on 10-Jan-2018 08:32

I've sorted it. I re-read the OE GUI deployment guide !!!!!

This thread is closed