ABL Dojo

Posted by Kim Ward on 10-Nov-2017 04:06

Hi,

I'm curious as to whether it's possible to push code to the Dojo Editor from another website? for example if someone wanted to include a "try in ABL Dojo" button? With the proviso that the code wasn't written in the dojo so it isn't possible to generate a shareable link.

Perhaps passing it as part of a query string? 

Thanks,

Kim

All Replies

Posted by AdrianJones on 10-Nov-2017 04:17

btw - dojo seems broken at the moment. i get...

Unable to run, try again later.

trying the basic hello world and clicking view results.

Posted by Kim Ward on 10-Nov-2017 05:30

Seems to work okay now at least for me using Chrome.

Posted by AdrianJones on 10-Nov-2017 05:41

yes me too now. glitch I guess. sorry for hijacking thread! ;-)

Posted by James Palmer on 10-Nov-2017 05:47

Somone over on ProgressTalk found that this was being returned by the AJAX request

<h1>(HTTP code 500) server error - Unable to find a node that satisfies the following conditions

[available container slots]

</h1>

Posted by srireddy on 27-Nov-2017 03:51

Hi James,

We were in process of upgrading ABLDojo to 11.7.1 (around November 9th - 10th) that could be the reason why you might have been unable to run snippets.

Thanks,

Nischal Y

Posted by srireddy on 27-Nov-2017 03:53

Hi Kim,

I'm curious as to whether it's possible to push code to the Dojo Editor from another website? for example if someone wanted to include a "try in ABL Dojo" button? With the proviso that the code wasn't written in the dojo so it isn't possible to generate a shareable link.

Currently there is no way to do that, as an alternative you can create a snippet in abldojo and share the snippet, copy the unique URL generated by abldojo and add that link to an anchor tag "Run in ABLDojo".

But i really like the idea, can you please add it in Idea section.

Thanks,

Nischal Y

This thread is closed