Could you also run the code from the following article in a

Posted by Dhyani on 25-Oct-2017 04:20

Hi All,

We are facing one issue in our application and for which we have opened a Progress Support ticket. We have to perform a below action plan advised by Progress. Here can anyone tell me how I can run the program in below article in deactivate procedure to get the results. I tried to find it in Knowledge Base but only find the setup of deactivate procedure in ubroker.properties. Can anyone help me on this?

Could you also run the code from the following article in a deactivate procedure to see what it finds?

000011782 - How to check for leaked dynamic objects?
https://knowledgebase.progress.com/articles/Article/P124514?popup=true

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Dhyani,

Posted by Peter van Dam on 25-Oct-2017 05:04

When using the Progress OpenEdge Explorer (highly recommended): Go to the AppServer definition, Configuration, Agent.

There you can populate the deactivate procedure in the Advanced Feature section.

All Replies

Posted by Peter van Dam on 25-Oct-2017 05:04

When using the Progress OpenEdge Explorer (highly recommended): Go to the AppServer definition, Configuration, Agent.

There you can populate the deactivate procedure in the Advanced Feature section.

Posted by Brian K. Maher on 25-Oct-2017 06:06

Yes you can.  Customers do it all the time.

Posted by Dhyani on 25-Oct-2017 06:14

Thanks Peter for your reply. Can you please confirm that do I just need to enter the name of my program ex: Inspect.p in Deactivate procedure textbox Progress Management Advance Feature section and place the Inspect.p in my Appserver working directory or anything else as well. My main concern is to get the logs entered in this program in my Appserver server logs.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajay Dhyani,  

This thread is closed