DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttOrderLine
field OrderLineNum as integer
field OrderNum as integer
field itemNum as integer.

DEFINE TEMP-TABLE ttMemberInfo
FIELD MemberId as integer
FIELD AppId as character.

DEFINE DATASET dsCustomer FOR ttApplication, ttCustomer, ttOrder , ttOrderLine

DATA-RELATION dr1 FOR ttApplication, ttCustomer RELATION-FIELDS (AppId, AppId)
DATA-RELATION dr2 FOR ttCustomer, ttOrder RELATION-FIELDS (CustId, CustId)
DATA-RELATION dr3 FOR ttOrder, ttOrderLine RELATION-FIELDS (OrderNum, OrderNum)
DATA-RELATION dr4 FOR ttApplication, ttMemberInfo RELATION-FIELDS (AppId, AppId).

I am creating a record in ttApplication & ttMemberInfo and passing it to InvokeService of CorticonDecisonService. In the corticon side based on certain values passed in memberInfo, it creates ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine records and pass it back to OpenEdge. When I receive the response and export it to xml, it does not give me the ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine information in the dataset. 

When I call the Corticon service using the same request xml in SOAP UI, I can see the  ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine data created in the corticon response. 

Why am I not getting the same data in response dataset. 

Do I need to send a blank record in input xml for   ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine ? 

What changes do I need to do at my end to receive the newly created records in ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine ?

Thanks in advance.

All Replies

Posted by Peter Judge on 08-Sep-2017 10:20

If you turn on the session debug flag, you should see a decisionservice-request.xml and decisionservice-response.xml file in your session temp-dir. That contains the data as sent and received from the decision service. If there are ttCustomer, ttOrder and ttOrderLine elements in the response XML then the ABL should (is supposed to) create the TT records. If they are not being created then this may be an issue on the Corticon side.

This thread is closed