Had an issue with PDS 11.7

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 10-May-2017 10:38

Out of the nothing, my appbuilder editor stopped auto formatting, autocompletting, auto-caps-lock on save, stuff that were really helpfull when you look back some code from days ago...

Is there a glitch somewhere?

I've started -clean, to no avail...

thanks.

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 10-May-2017 15:34

Found it-

and include at top of program had open " but no closing...

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 10-May-2017 10:42

Right click the file, Open with -> and select a different Editor.

Sent from Nine

Von: OctavioOlguin <bounce-OctavioOlguin@community.progress.com>
Gesendet: 10.05.2017 5:39 nachm.
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE Development] Had an issue with PDS 11.7

Update from Progress Community
OctavioOlguin

Out of the nothing, my appbuilder editor stopped auto formatting, autocompletting, auto-caps-lock on save, stuff that were really helpfull when you look back some code from days ago...

Is there a glitch somewhere?

I've started -clean, to no avail...

thanks.

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 10-May-2017 11:17

It is already opened with ABL UIB designer...  It auto-caps when <space> or <dot> at the word, but not on save, nor Ctrl-Shift-F.

{&<control-space won't popup anything but commands, not preprocessors...

EMP<ctrl-space> won't propose anything.. nor DEL nor CREA...

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 10-May-2017 13:48

I've just found the problem is with just one project, not the PDS as a whole...

I have great desire to re-construct my project, but all the parameters involved.... :(  keep me from doing it... it is the main project of my company....

Posted by OctavioOlguin on 10-May-2017 15:34

Found it-

and include at top of program had open " but no closing...

This thread is closed