How to Create Prodataset with only the parent having a relat

Posted by Rod Anderson on 08-Aug-2016 11:49

I'm trying to create a PDS that the parent temp table is the only temp table that has a db relationship.   All other temp tables would be used during the life of the PDS and have a after-fill field relationship built to the parent.  I've been working on this for a couple days so any pointers would be appreciated.  

I keep getting FILL requires an attached data-source for buffer EngineInputTable, or an active before-fill callback procedure. (11874).

I'm starting off simple with the first tt based on an actual table in the db.  The second tt has no relationship to the db but could have an implied relationship to the first tt if that makes since.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 08-Aug-2016 11:52

Set the fill-mode property of the child temp-table buffers to „no-fill“.

Gesendet von meinem Windows 10 Phone

Von: Rod Anderson
Gesendet: Montag, 8. August 2016 18:50
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE Development] How to Create Prodataset with only the parent having a relationship

Update from Progress Community
Rod Anderson

I'm trying to create a PDS that the parent temp table is the only temp table that has a db relationship.   All other temp tables would be used during the life of the PDS and have a after-fill field relationship built to the parent.  I've been working on this for a couple days so any pointers would be appreciated.  

I keep getting FILL requires an attached data-source for buffer EngineInputTable, or an active before-fill callback procedure. (11874).

I'm starting off simple with the first tt based on an actual table in the db.  The second tt has no relationship to the db but could have an implied relationship to the first tt if that makes since.

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 08-Aug-2016 11:52

Set the fill-mode property of the child temp-table buffers to „no-fill“.

Gesendet von meinem Windows 10 Phone

Von: Rod Anderson
Gesendet: Montag, 8. August 2016 18:50
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE Development] How to Create Prodataset with only the parent having a relationship

Update from Progress Community
Rod Anderson

View online

You received this notification because you subscribed to the forum.  To stop receiving updates from only this thread, go here.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

This thread is closed