Mail and load fix set of Data in ANT

Posted by shilpi.agarwal3373 on 25-May-2016 01:36

Hi Team,

I am writing Ant Script for compiling progress programs and run Test cases which are written in ABLUnit. I need 2 scenerios which should be accomplished by ANT.

1. Whenever Bulid Failed(when I write haltonFailure ="yes" while defining ablunit task in ANT, BUILD Fails), I need to send a mail to user that should specified that BUILD has been failed.-------  How can we do this in ANT? Is there any tag for this? 

2. I want to run my test cases with fresh set of data every time. So How can I load the Fix set of Data in ANT before executing testcases every time?  ------- For this, I have created a code in progress to load data in database but I am not sure How to execute this from ANT?   

Please help me out. 

All Replies

Posted by Stefan Drissen on 25-May-2016 03:02
Posted by shilpi.agarwal3373 on 25-May-2016 07:55

for 2nd point- I Want to run .bat file from ANT. The .bat file contains the details of how to clean data and load fresh set of data in a database. So plz suggest me How to run the bat file from ANT? please help me.

Posted by Stefan Drissen on 25-May-2016 08:12

2. if you /really/ think loose batch files are better than a controlled build using PCT, then read the manual: ant.apache.org/.../exec.html

This thread is closed