OpenEdge 11.7 Early Software Access Program

Posted by Kris Murphy on 18-Mar-2016 08:05

Sign-up now to join the Progress OpenEdge 11.7 Early Software Access Program (ESAP). Gain insight and provide feedback into how our next release will help your business address key market drivers such as high availability, security and more. To register, send us an email today. - See more at: community.progress.com/.../openedge_general

All Replies

Posted by Lieven De Foor on 24-Mar-2016 07:00

The "See more at" link isn't working for me, do I have to be enrolled in some group/forum before this link works?

Currently it just takes me to the OpenEdge General page...

Posted by Bill Wood on 24-Mar-2016 07:11

WRT:

>> The "See more at" link isn't working for me,

It did not work for me either, directly.   I am not sure the link is not quite pointing to the correct spot, given the way Communities sometimes 'abbreviates' links.:  I think it should go to:

Home » Community Groups » OpenEdge General » Forum » OpenEdge 11.7 Early Software Access Program

or

https://community.progress.com/community_groups/openedge_general/f/26/t/23816

WRT:

>>  do I have to be enrolled in some group/forum before this link works? 

OpenEdge General is a separate Group, and you do need to "Join Group", but it is not private... to Join, just clik the join button.

Posted by Lieven De Foor on 24-Mar-2016 08:50

Thanks for the link Bill, I was already following the General forum but didn't see the 11.7 ESAP there.

This thread is closed