OpenEdge PAS server 11.6 Feiling to start from OE Studio

Posted by hauahei on 15-Feb-2016 05:24

Hi!. I am using openedge 11.6 and are trying to use the default oepas1 appserver and start it from Oe Studio. the appserver starts fine if started from proenv with the "tcman start" command.

When I connect a database to the appserver in "run configuration" and try to restart the appserver from OE studio I get  this error:

Failed to extract zip: Exception publishing rcode for broker oepas1: CATALINA_HOME is not defined or points to an invalid server installation\PacificApplicationServerforOpenEdgeodd-w7.oepas1-odd-w7.pf (Systemet finner ikke angitt bane)
Failed to extract zip: Exception publishing rcode for broker oepas1: CATALINA_HOME is not defined or points to an invalid server installation\PacificApplicationServerforOpenEdgeodd-w7.oepas1-odd-w7.pf (Systemet finner ikke angitt bane)

The .Pf file do exsist in the rigth catalog.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also when trying to create a new project of data object type I am noe able to choose  the Oepas1 appserver only the classic appserver/brokers are available???

All Replies

Posted by Irfan on 15-Feb-2016 08:08

Hi,

I would like to understand if the problem is with "oepas1" instance of something else. So when you tried to start the "oepas1"  instance did you see the instance got started properly, but pinging the default service "localhost:8810/.../_oeping" or by looking at the status of the logs in oepas1/logs/oepas1.agent.log or oepas1/logs/oepas1.<data>.log

If we get any errors in this process, then it might be problem with your PASOE Instance. Can you please provide those details

This thread is closed