UltraGrid weirdness?

Posted by danielStafford on 04-Feb-2016 13:10

I am in the process of upgrading my development / deployment environments from 11.4 --> 11.6. While looking for any possible issues, I noticed what can be seen in the images I've uploaded. The Ultrgrid (third down) has some problems in the PDS 11.6 environment (lower image). The source code is the same. It's compiling ok. I deleted the weird 11.6 Ultragrid and placed a new one on the canvas and got the same orientation. Has anyone seen / fixed this problem ?

Fixed it:

I exported the original 11.4 UltraWinGrid Layout, deleted the offending 11.6 UltraGrid and underlying ultraGridBagLayoutPanel, replaced both from the 11.6 toolbox, restored the saved layout. 

PDS 11.4

PDS 11.6

Posted by danielStafford on 05-Feb-2016 09:30

I exported the original 11.4 UltraWinGrid Layout, deleted the offending 11.6 UltraGrid and underlying ultraGridBagLayoutPanel, replaced both from the 11.6 toolbox, restored the saved layout. Problem solved.

All Replies

Posted by danielStafford on 05-Feb-2016 09:30

I exported the original 11.4 UltraWinGrid Layout, deleted the offending 11.6 UltraGrid and underlying ultraGridBagLayoutPanel, replaced both from the 11.6 toolbox, restored the saved layout. Problem solved.

This thread is closed