Set MinOccurrs and MaxOccurrs WSDL

Posted by Camilo Andres Atehortua on 09-Nov-2015 09:59

In this moment i'm setting up an integration process between Progress and another plataform. I have a problem because i haven't found how i can set the MinOccurs and the MaxOccurs attribute of the WSDL generated with the Proxy Generator. I want to know if there is a way to makit. Thanks a lot for your help.

All Replies

Posted by Robin Brown on 09-Nov-2015 12:56

I think we need some more information.  For WSDL generated by ProxyGen, minOccurs and maxOccurs in the WSDL refer to array (EXTENT) parameters or array fields in temp-tables.  When not present in the WSDL schema, the default is What are you using for style/use  the WSDL you are generating?  A sample .p would be helpful here as well.

Regards,

Robin

Posted by Robin Brown on 09-Nov-2015 13:00

Sorry, I mistakenly deleted some text in my previous post.  The default for minOccurs and ad maxOccurs is 1.  Meaning not an array.

Posted by Camilo Andres Atehortua on 09-Nov-2015 13:09

Thanks a lot. Normally when i define a XML for example in C# .Net, i can define if the tag y is mandatory or not. That's the same for a WSDL in .Net. I'm tryng to do the same in OpenEdge.  But not with arrays, just with normal tags.

This thread is closed