Is the Community Group Digest broken?

Posted by ujj1 on 21-Sep-2015 12:57

The past few days, I noticed that I'm getting emails as folks post new threads in these progress community groups.  My settings are set to receive the digest but they appear to have stopped working.  Is it just me or is the digest feature broken?

Posted by Jean Richert on 21-Sep-2015 13:11

When joining a group, the forum notification is set to on.

See following link for steps to change it

https://community.progress.com/w/aboutthecommunity/2340.community-user-manual-faq#Anchor9

All Replies

Posted by Jean Richert on 21-Sep-2015 13:11

When joining a group, the forum notification is set to on.

See following link for steps to change it

https://community.progress.com/w/aboutthecommunity/2340.community-user-manual-faq#Anchor9

Posted by ujj1 on 21-Sep-2015 13:54

That appears to be it.  Something must have turned it back on recently.

Posted by Jean Richert on 21-Sep-2015 14:12

Other Community members experienced the same?

Posted by mabl on 21-Sep-2015 14:31

Yes. I had set email notification to off a long time ago but for some reason emails started to come sometime during this weekend. I had to log in and turn it off again...

Posted by Jean Richert on 21-Sep-2015 15:44

@mabl  sorry for the inconvience.

Anyone else having the same?

Posted by Rob Fitzpatrick on 21-Sep-2015 15:49

Jean, I just received two e-mails for your last post, six minutes apart.  One from "Jean R" and one from "Jean Richert".  The "from" addresses were different.  The first was from "testcommunity" and the second was your usual account.

Posted by Jean Richert on 21-Sep-2015 16:05

@Rob, yep getting late here in Rotterdam and me getting confused with my different accounts.

Testcommunity is me as a non-admin user on our platform. I first posted with this profile and then spotted the mistake so re-posted with my normal profile... Not yet a split-off personality, so far but getting there :-)  

Posted by walsan on 22-Sep-2015 01:10

me too; started this weekend;

will check and update the notifications.

This thread is closed