PDSOE 11.5.1 and Subclipse, use separate source and r-code d

Posted by PapaLee on 10-Sep-2015 13:47

Subclipse (v1.10.10) checkout wants to place the source code directly under the project rather than under the source directory as specified in the project properties.

Has anyone been successful at using Subclipse and the project setting to separate the source and r-code directories? If so, how did you do it?

TIA

Posted by Keerthy Yeddula on 14-Sep-2015 01:44

Hi,

As per my understanding, checkout in Source code system creates the same folder structure which is already checked-in. This will not change depending on any setting. If source code is directly placed under the project in SVN, then after checkout it creates folders under same. This will not change based on project settings. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Keerthy.

All Replies

Posted by Keerthy Yeddula on 11-Sep-2015 06:23

Hi,

Can you please provide little bit more details on this. I have setup subclipse and when I checkout the project same folder structure is created in my workspace. We have kept source files under src and rcode under rcode folder. When we checkout same folder structure is created.

Can you be more clear on what you are looking for?

Thanks,

Keerthy.

Posted by PapaLee on 11-Sep-2015 12:41

From the SVN Repository Exploring perspective, select Checkout from the SVN Repository context (righ-click) menu.

The settings on the following screens are used.

Finish and let it rip.

What I expect

What I get

The src and rcode directories are still there. My expectation is that the checked out code would have been placed under the src directory.

Moving the directories around using Windows Explorer (including the .svn directory) gives me what I want. But why should that be necessary?

Posted by Keerthy Yeddula on 14-Sep-2015 01:44

Hi,

As per my understanding, checkout in Source code system creates the same folder structure which is already checked-in. This will not change depending on any setting. If source code is directly placed under the project in SVN, then after checkout it creates folders under same. This will not change based on project settings. Hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Keerthy.

This thread is closed