Browser Sorting

Posted by YESHWANTH REDDY ____-__-__ on 19-Aug-2015 05:46

We are using selection-list to grant access to users on module wise.

But recently new functions are implemented  in every module that which caused the data  in the selection list exceeding 32KB. So we are not able to list of all available functions in screen.

So decided to create browser to show all the available functions.

Here i got a problem  If the user hits a key in the browser it should jump to that letter as same as functionality of Selection-list. I have only one column in the browser.

Is there any function available for browser widgets in progress to support the  requirement?

Regards

Yeshwanth G

Posted by Dileep Dasa on 19-Aug-2015 06:54

The requirement you are looking for is available by default for a Browse. I just created a Window with one static Browse which lists all Customer names. When I press a key, the control jumps to the first row that starts with the key that is pressed.

Can you tell us how the Browser is added to the window? Also, please mention OE version and OS

All Replies

Posted by Dileep Dasa on 19-Aug-2015 06:54

The requirement you are looking for is available by default for a Browse. I just created a Window with one static Browse which lists all Customer names. When I press a key, the control jumps to the first row that starts with the key that is pressed.

Can you tell us how the Browser is added to the window? Also, please mention OE version and OS

Posted by YESHWANTH REDDY ____-__-__ on 16-Sep-2015 11:33

HI Dilleep,

Thanks for response.

When I press a key, the control jumps to the first row that starts with the key that is pressed but it is not highlighting the row.Is there any way to highlight it?

This thread is closed