PDSOE Open Resource Hide R Code Files

Posted by Paul Mowat on 07-Aug-2015 05:54

Hi All,

When I do a CTRL + SHIFT + R the open resource dialog is showing .r files.

Is there a way to turn this off?

Regards,

Paul

All Replies

Posted by Dileep Dasa on 07-Aug-2015 06:55

You can disable it by removing the shortcut.

Windows -> Preferences -> General -> Keys

Select "Command" called "Open Resource" and delete the key "Binding"

Posted by Matt Baker on 07-Aug-2015 07:04

Don't wipe out the key binding.  You need to renable  the filter that normally hides .r files.  In the project explorer view select the triangle drop down menu and open the filters dialog. From there you can adjust which files are hidden.

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 07-Aug-2015 08:08

Hi Paul,

After opening Open Resource dialog, click on Triangle icon at top right corner, there you can find an option “Show Derived Resources”. Make sure that option is turned OFF.
I have attached screenshot of the same for your reference:

Hope this helps,
Sanjeev.

[collapse]