Howto: Convert from ProDataset to System.Object

Posted by Rom Elwell on 17-Jul-2015 11:12

Win7

OE11.5

Forgive my ignorance (and do I ever feel ignorant for not figuring this out on my own):

I have a ProDataset that I want to convert to System.Object so that I can pass it to the Telerik.Reporting.ObjectDataSource object property.

How should I accomplish this task?

Thanks!

Posted by Mike Fechner on 17-Jul-2015 11:14

Not at all.

Your best option is to WRITE-XML the ProDataset and read it into a System.Data.Dataset using ReadXml () .

Von: Rom Elwell [mailto:bounce-romelwell@community.progress.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2015 18:13
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE Development] Howto: Convert from ProDataset to System.Object

Thread created by Rom Elwell

Win7

OE11.5

Forgive my ignorance (and do I ever feel ignorant for not figuring this out on my own):

I have a ProDataset that I want to convert to System.Object so that I can pass it to the Telerik.Reporting.ObjectDataSource object property.

Thanks!

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 17-Jul-2015 11:14

Not at all.

Your best option is to WRITE-XML the ProDataset and read it into a System.Data.Dataset using ReadXml () .

Von: Rom Elwell [mailto:bounce-romelwell@community.progress.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Juli 2015 18:13
An: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Betreff: [Technical Users - OE Development] Howto: Convert from ProDataset to System.Object

Thread created by Rom Elwell

Win7

OE11.5

Thanks!

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Posted by Rom Elwell on 17-Jul-2015 11:29

Fantastic, Mike!  Thank you, sir!

This thread is closed