Telerik RadMultiColumnComboBox DataBinding issue

Posted by gdb390 on 18-Jun-2015 01:42

Hi,

I'm working on a Telerik Winform project in Openedge architect.

I have several component on my screen (RadTextBox, RadSpinEditor, ...) and I want to add bindings to them.

For the RadTextbox and the radspineditor everything is working fine, however for the RadMultiColumnComboBox I do not succeed.

Here is my code : 

input_i_custnum:DataBindings:Add(new System.Windows.Forms.Binding("Value":u, vgoBs, "CustNum":u)).
input_c_custname:DataBindings:Add(new System.Windows.Forms.Binding("Text":u, vgoBs, "Name":u)).
cbxSalesrep:DataBindings:Add(new System.Windows.Forms.Binding("SelectedValue":u, vgoBs, "RepName":u)).

The last line gives errors that binding is not possible.  I tried SelectedValue, Text, but it seems not to be the right property ...

Anyone a clue ?

Gerd 

Posted by gdb390 on 18-Jun-2015 02:14

I made a stupid mistake :)

RepName was not a field in my temp-table definition.  I changed it to SalesRep, and it's working fine now !

All Replies

Posted by gdb390 on 18-Jun-2015 02:14

I made a stupid mistake :)

RepName was not a field in my temp-table definition.  I changed it to SalesRep, and it's working fine now !

Posted by Matt Gilarde on 18-Jun-2015 05:37

Now that that's resolved, I'm curious about your use of Telerik UI for WinForms. Are you using RadForm in your project? We're working on integrating the Telerik forms more closely with OpenEdge. I'd be interested in any issues you may have encountered with RadForm if you're using it.

This thread is closed