PDS Won't compile project

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 10:57

PDS is only compiling 1 file at a time. I need it to compile full projects (it won't even compile the source in a sing,e folder). I thought that perhaps it was because some of the projects use the shared AVM, but I broke one project out and gave it its own avm and it still won't compile,

All Replies

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 14-Jun-2015 11:05

Do you have the appropriate directories listed under the Source tab?

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 11:11

Huh?

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 11:12

When did we have to start doing that?

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 11:16

I don't remember ever doing that.

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 11:18

Thanks.

Posted by Thomas Mercer-Hursh on 14-Jun-2015 11:21

I take it you found it?

I've come to like it since I can have a src directory for the main code and a tst directory for fiddling and leave tst out of the list and it is not automatically compiled ... i.e., if I leave things there that don't compile, I don't keep having it irritate me.

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 11:58

As soon as you started fn with shared avm. It is possible that by default the source tab contains @{root}, but as soon as you put a project into a shared avm, that gets removed. when you pull it out it doesn't get reset. Putting the wrong entries into the source tab will mess with the PROPATH.

Posted by GregHiggins on 14-Jun-2015 12:03

It was a simple thing, all I wanted to do was run PDS on my DELL Pro8 tablet and a teeny little t2 instance in the amazon cloud.With roughly a dozen cooperating (layered) projects, a shared AVM seemed like the cat's meow.

Posted by Peter Judge on 22-Jun-2015 14:21

That cat has claws.

I try to avoid the shared AVM wherever possible, because of issues like this. I also like to be able to use my projects from different workspaces, not all of which are the same version of OE and not all of which will have the same shared AVM config.
-- peter

[collapse]