When new rcode can be reloaded without restating AppServer/P

Posted by dziugasj on 09-Apr-2015 04:55

At the moment I am aware that rcode can NOT be reloaded when (please correct if I am wrong):

  1. It is persistent procedure
  2. It is static class (can not reload in any way)

When can it be reloaded without AppServer restart ?

P.S.

Any changes for AppServer running on Pacific compared to standard AppServer running on AdminServer ?

Posted by dziugasj on 09-Apr-2015 06:19

Thanks, I am aware about this parameter. -q enables caching of r-code files. Parameter -D determines cache size, when it is reached then rcode are reloaded.

All Replies

Posted by Mike Fechner on 09-Apr-2015 04:58

Rcode will also not be reloaded when using the -q parameter.

Von meinem Windows Phone gesendet

At the moment I am aware that rcode can NOT be reloaded when (please correct if I am wrong):

  1. It is persistent procedure
  2. It is static class (can not reload in any way)

When can it be reloaded without AppServer restart ?

P.S.

Any changes for AppServer running on Pacific compared to standard AppServer running on AdminServer ?

Posted by dziugasj on 09-Apr-2015 06:19

Thanks, I am aware about this parameter. -q enables caching of r-code files. Parameter -D determines cache size, when it is reached then rcode are reloaded.

This thread is closed