Documentation for ABLUnit?

Posted by Rom Elwell on 19-Feb-2015 08:02

I've reviewed the OE 11.4 Product Documentation page and can not find the documentation for ABLUnit.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Much appreciated!

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 19-Feb-2015 08:18

Hi  Rom Elwell,

You can find that document under Development Tools table. Just click on PDF or HTML link adjacent to “Progress Developer Studio for OpenEdge Help” under Development Tools table.

Thanks,
Sanjeev.

[collapse]
From: Rom Elwell [mailto:bounce-romelwell@community.progress.com]
Sent: 19 February 2015 PM 7:43
To: TU.OE.Development@community.progress.com
Subject: RE: [Technical Users - OE Development] Documentation for ABLUnit?

Reply by Rom Elwell

Thank you Sanjeev, however, the link you provided in your response simply redirects me to the landing page for OE 11.4 documentation.  Can you please give me the name of the document you wish for me to review?  Thanks!

Posted by Sanjeva Manchala on 19-Feb-2015 08:09

Hi Rom Elwell,

Please go through Chapter-5 from the following link:

Hope this helps,
Sanjeev.

[collapse]