Appserver Cookie

Posted by Andrew Stalker on 17-Feb-2015 05:59

I'm using an appserver to provide mobile web services. 

I would like to be able to send a cookie back to the client with some additional security information, but i cannot find documentation on how the appserver would be able to read and write cookie information.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted by Shelley Chase on 17-Feb-2015 08:54

Hi Andrew,

Mobile Services do not provide a way to put information in a cookie. You can add a parameter and put your value there which will be transfered in the body of the message and then available as an output parameter.

To use a cookie you will have move to REST Services. Today, the JSDO does not work against REST Services because of all of the variations of URL and parameter mapping. We will be looking at supporting that in a future release.

Hope that helps.

Shelley

All Replies

Posted by Shelley Chase on 17-Feb-2015 08:54

Hi Andrew,

Mobile Services do not provide a way to put information in a cookie. You can add a parameter and put your value there which will be transfered in the body of the message and then available as an output parameter.

To use a cookie you will have move to REST Services. Today, the JSDO does not work against REST Services because of all of the variations of URL and parameter mapping. We will be looking at supporting that in a future release.

Hope that helps.

Shelley

This thread is closed