Docu-Bug... PASOE :Connect method

Posted by Mike Fechner on 13-Feb-2015 02:50

The online help (launched from the classic procedure editor) for the PASOE CONNECT method specifies that the option to turn off the SSL host verification is

-NoHostVerify (camel-case)

however that leads to a connect error (invalid option).

The CONNECT method for the classic AppServer lists that option as

-nohostverify (all lower-case)

with also works for PASOE.

All Replies

Posted by Irfan on 13-Feb-2015 04:06

Hi Mike,

Thanks for pointing out. I am finding hard to figure out where exactly this was mentioned in the documentation. Can you please send the link of the online page, so that I could log a bug for it.

Posted by Mike Fechner on 13-Feb-2015 04:11