(FIXED) ABL classes in procedure library

Posted by pedromarcerodriguez on 08-Sep-2014 11:09

Hi,

After looking more into it, I realise what the problem is, no problems at all using prolib for classes

 Very quick question, is there something specific about adding compiled classes into a r-code library?

 Is it supposed to work, including static classes?

 I have a set of classes that work perfectly fine when using a folder with all compiled code but as soon as I introduce all that code into a library and add the path of this library in the propath it is then unable to find a static class used to create other objects.

 Has anyone found issues with this before?

 Thanks,

All Replies

Posted by Peter Judge on 08-Sep-2014 14:36

Nope. Classes work fine in PL's. Static members too (note there aren't static *classes* in ooabl).  Make sure you added the classes correctly (ie Company.Module.Class.r and not just Class.r. prolib my.pl –list is very useful for this.

What problems are you seeing? Error messages etc would be useful.

-- peter

[collapse]