PDSOE warning: Only the entries under the source tab are bui

Posted by Simon L. Prinsloo on 03-Sep-2014 05:54

Good day

Shortly after the release of 11.4, I created a new workspace and a few new projects.

The PDSOE problems tab constantly show the warning: "Only the entries under the source tab are built" for a specific project.

Does anybody know why that happens and how I can get rid of it?

Regards

Posted by DivyaTheja on 03-Sep-2014 07:20

Hi Simon,

Following steps might help.

1. Double click the warning message

2. It should open the project properties page for the specific project.

3. Click OK button.

Now, the warning message for the particular project will be removed from Problems view.

-DivyaTheja

All Replies

Posted by DivyaTheja on 03-Sep-2014 06:11

Hi Simon,

This behavior is introduced in PDS OE 11.0. As part of this behavior, only entries in Source tab of build page in Project properties will be compiled. This warning message will be displayed when an old project is imported or a project is converted to a shared AVM project. To resolve this issue, open the project properties once and click on OK button. But, make sure that the required entries are there in Source tab of Build page.

Hope this helps,

DivyaTheja

Posted by Simon L. Prinsloo on 03-Sep-2014 07:01

As I noted before, this project was originally created in OE 11.4.

I've also been in the properties quite a few times the past two days and the warning remains.

I also double checked the contents of the source tab of the build page a few times. I see nothing different from the other projects.

Posted by DivyaTheja on 03-Sep-2014 07:20

Hi Simon,

Following steps might help.

1. Double click the warning message

2. It should open the project properties page for the specific project.

3. Click OK button.

Now, the warning message for the particular project will be removed from Problems view.

-DivyaTheja

Posted by Simon L. Prinsloo on 03-Sep-2014 09:25

Strange.

Double clicking the warning took me to the same properties page where I was quite a few times, but opening it from the warning and closing it again did resolve the issue...

Thanks

This thread is closed