moving a frame z order to overlay a .net tab control

Posted by jmls on 27-Aug-2014 06:28

I am trying to modernize a (non-adm) window so that the tabstrip ocx can be replace with a tab control without having to rewrite the whole .w

So far I have been able to embed the window into a .net form, and create a .net tabstrip .

However, when a tab is clicked, I want to overlay the appropriate frame on top of the tab page.

I can't seem to get the z-order right - either the tab control is always over the top of the frame (I can't see the frame) or the tabcontrol is hidden behind the window container

has anyone else managed to do this sort of thing ?  **

** hoping that MikeF will answer .. ;)