A new release of ABL2DB has been uploaded to OE Hive ( http://cintegrity.com/content/Databasing-ABL-Code-and-Data-Relationships ). This is a fairly significant transition because it will now support as many source and run directories as you feel like typing. In particular, this means that if you have a base release version and N directories containing customer-specific code, you can make a list of N+1 with all these directories and have all of the code in ABL2DB for analysis at the same time. There are currently no specific utilities for restricting analysis to a specific image, i.e., what is at one customer's site, but since the source directory information is there, this could easily be added to any given analysis.
Specific features added include:
0.70 - Modify path utilities to better handle Windows drives.
- Shift to support multiple sort and run directories
- Change DiskFile.chSourceDirectory to DiskFile.chBaseDirectory.
- Add fields to CompileUnit for RCode, Xref, List, and Debug base directory.
- Add SchemaUtilites class to centralize MetaDB Name logic.
- Add FindTableForBuffer method in SchemaUtilities.cls to match buffer
names to tables with potential site customization.
Enjoy and keep the feedback coming!
Link to the code http://www.oehive.org/ABL2DB