Crystal Reports 2013 upgrade from Crystal Reports XI on OE 1

Posted by temisoft_progress on 30-Jul-2014 01:22

Hi,

Has anyone attempted to upgrade Crystal XI to Crystal Reports 2013? They seem to have changed the automation server. The existing KB entries refer to older versions of crystal and unfortunately do not apply. Has anyone successfully upgraded using the OCX?

All Replies

Posted by Peter van Dam on 30-Jul-2014 02:02

I have upgraded the Crystal OCX version to the DLL version (I believe CR 2010) because the OCX does no longer work in OE 11.

If that is what you are looking for I will be happy to share some code.

-peter

Posted by jdp@qad.com on 30-Jul-2014 03:11

We replaced Crystal XI OCX with Crystal 2011 .Net object. During our development, progress has created some knowledge base, please have a look and let me know if you need any additional information.

If I can provide more information or if you would like to discuss any of this further please don't hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Jyoti Paikaray 
Software Architect, R&D

[collapse]
On 30 July 2014 08:02, Peter van Dam <bounce-pdam@community.progress.com> wrote:
Reply by Peter van Dam

I have upgraded the Crystal OCX version to the DLL version (I believe CR 2010) because the OCX does no longer work in OE 11.

If that is what you are looking for I will be happy to share some code.

-peter

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

[/collapse]

Posted by jreinert on 13-Sep-2014 18:04

Hi,

I have the same problem: crystal reports ocx does not work within my environment (OE 11, no .Net-Development). Is it possible for You to share the code for using the dll directly? Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Joachim

This thread is closed